Thursday, December 28, 2006

2007 Dance Goals

My Goals as a Dancer:

*To develop myself as a solo tribal fusion dancer.
*To hone my improv/ATS skills and become a tighter dancer with my troupe.
*To develop my own personal sense of style.
*To study with Caroleena and get certified in ATS moves.
*To find mentors/friends to help shape me and cultivate my own style.
*To spend more time dancing, less time talking about dancing.
*To work to facilitate a Tribal Collective in Baltimore so more dancers get recognized.

What I'm going to Do:

*Take my practice up from 4/week to 6.
*Get up early every morning to do some drills. Saturday/Sunday off.
*Expand my musical collection and experiment with what I like best.
*Hit the streets to find dance venues.
*Take private lessons with area teachers, focusing on solo work.
*Network, baby!


OK... now, let's see how many of these I can live up to. The challenge is ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home